Sunday, August 12, 2012

Take Flight

This is for the Wings challenge at Take a Word. We went to the beach at sunrise a few days ago, and I took hundreds of pictures. The sun came up minutes after we arrived. I did the tourist thing and threw food out for the seagulls. This one rewarded me with a nice pose. The downside, of course, was that I had seagulls following me around long after I ran out of food.
Click image to enlarge.

It took fifteen layers to create this piece. Well, probably more, but I merged a few as I went along.

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful merging of elements with your photo, Deborah. Those seagulls never give up, do they? It was worth it to get this beautiful piece of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious combination of photography and art. The colours are amazing and the design is so creative. A standing ovation from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning work of light and art- so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shot and edit. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your artwork and photography are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Deborah! Getting up so early really paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Very few things are better than sunrise at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful creation, Deborah, absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic. The light and colour is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deborah - this is awesome, and I wish I could have been right there with you snapping photos. Glad you had something to entice the birds to pose for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the images and composition are wonderful. Such a great scene.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...