Sunday, August 12, 2012

Take Flight

This is for the Wings challenge at Take a Word. We went to the beach at sunrise a few days ago, and I took hundreds of pictures. The sun came up minutes after we arrived. I did the tourist thing and threw food out for the seagulls. This one rewarded me with a nice pose. The downside, of course, was that I had seagulls following me around long after I ran out of food.
Click image to enlarge.

It took fifteen layers to create this piece. Well, probably more, but I merged a few as I went along.

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful merging of elements with your photo, Deborah. Those seagulls never give up, do they? It was worth it to get this beautiful piece of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious combination of photography and art. The colours are amazing and the design is so creative. A standing ovation from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning work of light and art- so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shot and edit. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your artwork and photography are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Deborah! Getting up so early really paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous creation Deborah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Very few things are better than sunrise at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful creation, Deborah, absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic. The light and colour is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deborah - this is awesome, and I wish I could have been right there with you snapping photos. Glad you had something to entice the birds to pose for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the images and composition are wonderful. Such a great scene.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...