Thursday, June 7, 2012

Skyward

Click image to enlarge.
This picture started with an old photo I had taken of Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. It was intended to be something quite different, but once those creative juices started flowing, this is what I wound up with. The constellation in the little window is Orion. I'm not sure what its significance is to the picture, but somehow it begged me to put it there.

I am always using the same photo of a brick wall that caught my eye downtown, and like to play with the bricks. Below is the photo I use over and over again. I find myself drawn to the bricked up window, and always have to take the bricks out to put something inside.
If you scroll through my older images, you'll see this brick wall gets recycled a lot.

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I really like your digital collage style. It must be fun to play with that brick wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do have fun with those bricks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style Deborah and it does us so much good to 'play'! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...